We have had notification on the following changes from 3rd April;
- No routine asymptomatic testing.
- No testing for symptomatic staff or residents.
- Patients being discharged from an NHS setting should still be tested using LFDs up to 48hours before discharge.
- Patients admitted from the community will no longer need a test.
- When an outbreak is suspected – only the first 5 symptomatic residents should betested using LFD testing only.
- No rapid response testing.
- No PCR testing and whole home testing.
- Outbreak measures can be lifted 5 days after the last suspected or confirmed case.
- Continue to test individuals with COVID-19 symptoms who have been identified as beingeligible for community COVID-19 treatments. These individuals will be managed through the
local care pathway for anti-viral treatment.
- Staff who are unwell should stay away from work if they are unwell or have a temperature.They should follow the guidance for people with guidance for people with symptoms of a
respiratory infection including COVID-19.
- Staff who test positive for COVID-19 can return to their usual activities after 5 days if they feelwell and no longer have a high temperature. Testing is no longer required for individuals to return to normal before 10 days following a positive test.